Tuesday, May 14, 2024

In An Unexpected Place

I have a thick gold bracelet with diamonds embedded in it, which I usually wear on special occasions because it is very expensive. Yesterday, I was looking at my jewelry box to see if I could wear something nice and noticed that this bracelet was missing. I looked through my drawers a few times but couldn't remember the last time I wore the bracelet or where I might have kept it. Last night, before going to sleep, I prayed the Rosary, especially to find my bracelet and also prayed to St. Anthony as he has helped me find my lost things before. I was anxious and nervous at the same time because I was scared that I had lost it somewhere outside or it might have been stolen by my helpers at home, knowing that it was an expensive jewelry piece. I prayed to Mother Mary and St. Anthony throughout the night and this morning. Around the afternoon, I had the urge to check my wardrobe, so I decided to go through my clothes. While checking through my last set of clothes and almost in tears for losing my jewelry but still chanting: "St. Anthony, St. Anthony, please turn around; something is misplaced and must be found", my bracelet fell on the ground from one of my clothing. I immediately looked at the fallen jewelry, held it in my hands, and I cried. I thanked Mother Mary and St. Anthony for this miracle because I don't remember placing my bracelet between my clothes; I always keep them in their boxes in my drawers when I am not wearing them. Mother Mary and St. Anthony answered my prayers within 24 hours and helped me find my bracelet in an unexpected place. 

Thank you D.T. for your faith-filled story of prayers answered through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Good St. Anthony. Have a St. Anthony story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog~