Sunday, September 22, 2013

St. Anthony's Comment Box Quotes - I Seldom Misplace Things

I seldom misplace things, recently I looked for my grandmothers rosary and was in panic to see it gone from its place on my jewelry stand! I prayed to St. Anthony to help me find it. Within minutes I thought I should check my safe. Strangely, the rosary was there! But not only it. A tiny icon of St. Anthony was nestled in the cloth bag with the rosary. It was also my grandmother's and I had not thought about or seen the icon for at least a year. Thank you St. Anthony for helping me find the rosary and YOU! If anyone has trouble believing in the saints, please share this story.

Our thanks to Rachel on Catholic Online for sharing her Saint Anthony story - St. Anthony really is a friend, ready to help whenever we ask.