Sunday, August 3, 2014

Amazing St. Anthony

My story goes as follows: I was going on a one month holiday, and had decided at the last minute that I needed to find a place to keep my jewelry which I was wearing the previous week. I usually separate it and keep it in different locations around the house while I am away on trips. Six months after coming back from my trip I realized I had not used my gold chain with the cross and a pair of earrings since I was back. For days I looked everywhere, but couldn't find it anywhere. I had given a lot of clothes to charity after I came back, so I was afraid that maybe it got mixed up with the clothes and was given away, as it was in a tiny box. I started to pray to St. Anthony, and within 2 days I felt I was told to go look in the cupboard, in one of my daughters jackets. To my amazement it was there, I couldn't believe my eyes, it truly was a miracle.
Thank you St. Anthony, you are amazing.

And thank you M.F. for sharing your amazing story with all of us~ Have an amazing St. Anthony story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog.