Friday, February 5, 2016

Saint Anthony Saved Me From A Lot Of Trouble

I just want to say thank you thank you thank you. I just lost my iPhone this afternoon and looked everywhere I could possibly imagine. I texted all my friends, contacted apple support and nearly burst into tears several times. I have all my photos and even an on going copy of my novel that I am writing. I looked for over five hours and I kept stressing. I called my dad and he said to pray to Saint Anthony because that's how he was raised when ever he lost something. I prayed and continued to look over and over again. I dumped out my bag, my duffel, my lunch kit and even checked the car all over again. After another thirty minutes of looking my dad walked in the door and said I'll check the car once more. He went outside and came back inside laughing. He threw my phone to me and said you owe Saint Anthony $5 dollars and a prayer. I will go to my church as soon as I can and I will give him the money. Saint Anthony saved me from a lot of trouble and a lot of money I would have had to spend to replace my phone.

Thank you S.B. for your lost and found story~ Do you have a St. Anthony lost and found story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog.