Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I Kept Praying

About a year and a half ago, I can't recall exactly, I lost my wedding ring one night while cooking. I was disconsolate and devastated. I looked all over and so did my husband. The following days I scrubbed every inch of the kitchen, and my husband went through the garbage and drains. I retraced all my steps around the neighborhood with my son. Sometimes my ring would get loose especially if it was cold out and I thought I might have dropped it. I mentioned how sad I was on Facebook and my cousins (from different sides of my family) said pray to St. Anthony. I did what they said but accepted the ring was gone and bought a cheap ring online. I kept praying though. About a month later I was cleaning out the cabinet under one of the counters and found my onions were going bad, so I was going to throw them out. I went through the bag and right there inside was my ring. Every day I look at my ring and know there are miracles. Never give up. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Thank you D.M. for your great story of Saint Anthony's help with answered prayers. Have a St. Anthony story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog~