Friday, July 12, 2019

Today A Miracle Happened

Today a miracle happened -- my husband lost his very valuable gold ring, this was about three months ago. We looked in every possible place -- we went back to the restaurant where we had lunch on the particular day that we noticed that the ring was no longer on his finger. I asked Saint Anthony to find this ring. Each day I would look in  every possible place that I thought it could be, but nothing...today as I looked at my husband’s hand I see that he was wearing the ring, much to my surprise. I asked him where he found it, but he did not know -- he is very forgetful these days. I will never know from him where he found it, for me this is a miracle. Thank you Saint Anthony.

And thank you M.M. for your story of Saint Anthony's help in finding your husband's ring. Have a Saint Anthony story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog~