Friday, October 14, 2011

Prayer To St. Anthony For Employment

Blessed St. Anthony, who in life was ever mindful of the needs of the afflicted, consuming yourself in the service of God and for the good of souls, who was the enemy of idleness and a tireless worker in the vineyard of the Lord, beseech God to grant me a suitable job, which may procure for me and my loved ones a decent livelihood, and be at the same time a means of personal sanctification and of real service to others. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be...

St. Anthony, helper in all necessities, pray for us.


Has St. Anthony's intercession helped you to find a job? Please Email us with your stories, to help encourage other people to ask for the help of Good Saint Anthony in their own search for employment~

Job Finding Updates:

1/2013
Here is a recent email from a reader, M.H.D., who expresses her thanks to St. Anthony for employment found:
"I started praying to St Anthony to help my husband find employment. I started his Novena and on the 3rd. day my husband got a job offer. Thank you St. Anthony for interceding with the Child Jesus on my behalf and granting my husband a good job."

7/2013
Another answered prayer for a job, emailed to us from G.R.:
"It really works, thank you so much, God be praised for the spirit that is St. Anthony. I prayed this once last night and once this morning, and was offered a position that pays more money an hour than I have in my life. Not only will he help you obtain what you need, he'll give you more - believe it"

10/2013
Here is a link to an uplifting email from blog reader M.F. who shows us that with perseverance, and prayer to St. Anthony, the right new job can be found.

11/2013
Here is an email from blog reader I.N. who found a job after a year and a half search, only 4 days after praying to St. Anthony for his intersession.

6/2014
Here is an email from one of our blog readers expressing her thanks for employment found:
"I would like to inform you the great news my husband was offered a position for employment. He starts on the 23rd of June. Thank you for having him and our family in your prayers. These 6 months made us stronger and definitely tested my FAITH. I am forever grateful to my Lord and savior. Blessings, R.S."

7/2014
Click here to read a recent email from blog reader J.E. regarding St. Anthony's help in finding her son a job.

8/2014
From an anonymous blog reader who found two jobs:
"Prayed to St. Anthony, St. Joseph and St. Rita for a job....my prayers were answered today with a job that may be ending in January. Received a call today and a job offer to start in January when the other job may end! Prayer works...the Saints hear us!!"

9/2014
Click here for the story of blog reader D. who knew that you need to know someone to get a job.

9/2014
From grateful blog reader E.A.:
"I had recently lost my job and desperately needed to find work. I said the St. Anthony prayer and novena and within a couple of days I got an interview and a contract position. I kept steadfast in my prayers and was able to full time position.