Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Lost Car And A Lost Necklace

The first story was not mine but a dear friend of my Grandmother's, Josephine. Both are from back East and Catholic. Josephine had her only car stolen at a friend's home she was visiting. She thought she would never be able to buy another car, living on a fixed income, so she prayed to St. Anthony day after day. About three weeks or so go by and she is in her kitchen doing dishes and happens to look out the window, and there is her car driving by, parking 5 doors down from her home. She called the police and got her car back. I always remembered her story.

So my story - my Grandmother had given me a diamond necklace on a long chain. Somehow I lost it for over two years. I looked and looked, and thought about St. Anthony - I began praying for his help. Weeks go by and I was going on a trip, I took my luggage out of the closet and in one of the zippers I found the diamond necklace. Thank you St Anthony - I named my son after you.

Thank you G.T.L. for both of those great stories of St. Anthony's help, they are priceless. Have a St. Anthony story of your own to share with our readers? Email us to have it posted on our blog~