Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lost Keys Found In A Miraculous Way

I had gotten down from a bus and in a short distance walking removed my wallet from my purse for some purpose. After that I came to a bus stop to board another bus. At this moment I checked for my keys, they were not there and neither was my Rosary. I prayed to St. Anthony for help. I went back to the previous place where I removed my wallet, there I found my Rosary but not my keys. I thought, my keys, I will never find them... then I looked for the bus which I had traveled on and went to the seat I had sat in, but could not find anything. I was about to leave, when I felt an urge to sit on the seat. I sat, just bent to the right side, and there were my keys stuck between seat edges. Thank you St. Anthony. I got both keys and Rosary.

Thank you blog reader R.D. for your story of following Saint Anthony's inspiration after praying for his help. Click here for a post on How To Find Something By Praying To St. Anthony. Have a St. Anthony story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog~