Thursday, November 21, 2013

I've Been Without A Job

Here is a recent email from one of our blog readers I.N. who just found a job after a long search, thanks to the intersession of Good St. Anthony:

I've been without a job for a year and a half with no luck. Just 4 days a go, I started to pray for St. Anthony to help me find a job soon, because of the stress and financial issues I was going through. Today, which is the forth day of my prayer to him, I was getting something at a store and suddenly I asked a nice lady, "are you hiring?" After talking to her, she asked me to come back for an interview and hired me on the spot. I knew St. Anthony helped, because usually you have to apply on-line, and they don't hire right away without checking references, at least for this kind of job. And also I'd like to add that the nice lady even said that she doesn't usually hire people that don't have experience which I didn't.....Saint Anthony prayed with me and for me.
Thank you God, Mary and all the Saints, especially St. Anthony, for hearing my prayer. Prayers are the most powerful tool us humans have....just believe in God. God bless us all. Amen.

Click here for a Prayer To St. Anthony To Find Employment. Have an experience of St. Anthony's help in your life to share? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog to inspire others to trust in St. Anthony's intercession~