Saturday, December 21, 2013

I Had To Do Something I Had Never Done Before

I lost my old passport which I really needed to apply for my UK business visa. So I ended up applying for the visa without it, but I knew my application would never be successful. I eventually received a response from the visa office, and my application was unsuccessful. They mentioned the absence of the old passport as one of the reasons why I did not get the visa.
I had been looking for the passport for one and a half months by now. At that moment I knew I had to do something I had never done before to find my passport. St. Anthony is the patron saint for lost items, and our church is also called St. Anthony's Church, but I had never prayed that particular novena before. So I prayed the St. Anthony Novena when I got home that evening, and 30 minutes later, my mum found my passport in an old hand bag. My advice - you need to pray the prayer in earnest and with great faith for St. Anthony to intercede for you.

Thank you About.com - Catholicism for this and other great stories of St. Anthony help.