Saturday, August 8, 2015

St. Anthony's Email Bag - Little Answered Prayers 4

We receive many brief stories of gratitude for Saint Anthony's help sent to us, here a few of the more recent ones:

"The diamond in my ring fell out while at work. I prayed to St. Anthony that night and the next day. I went out to my car after work, (the day after I lost it) saw something shiny on the ground but wasn't going to pick it up because it looked rectangular. Good thing I did because it was my diamond, on the ground by my car in the parking lot! It was indeed a miracle. Thank you St. Anthony!" -L.M.

"I had misplaced a file in the office with suppliers invoices and it was needed immediately. I did not have the slightest idea of where it would be as I am not the only one handling the file. We looked for it and my colleague already gave up on it. I remembered that prayer to St. Anthony would be of great need. I prayed the prayer on this link, and after praying the second time I do not know what led me to the server room. I found it there as it was the only place we had not looked for. No one would imagine it would be found there. I thank God for the answered prayer through St. Anthony. To God be Glory Forever…" -K

"My sincere thanks to St. Anthony for helping me locate an envelope with a credit card in it." -M.D.

"My family borrowed my keys and lost my work office key. I have been praying for months and last night my grandson found them. Thank you St. Anthony." -L.M.G.

"I am truly Blessed the Saint Anthony helped me to find my two precious rings. I had looked everywhere. Then at midnight last night I got out of bed and found them in a basket in my office. Very exciting. Thank you Saint Anthony for all your help." -A-M.S.

"I lost my car keys yesterday, the power went out, and when it came back on I was rummaging through everything I own, and I prayed to Saint Anthony. I thought about it all day and when I came back someone where I lived had my keys!" -C.B.

"Thank you St. Anthony as with your help we found our lost item which belonged to my grandson, given to him by his grandfather. Amen." -Anon.

"I searched all over my house for my specs - I was thinking I must have thrown them out, then I knew there was a prayer for lost things. I googled it and found St. Anthony and gave a pray for them. Guess what, I found them in the kitchen - thank you St. Anthony." -M.B.

"I had misplaced my cupboard key and could not find it anywhere. My purse, atm cards and other important documents were inside the cupboard. In total desperation I said a prayer to St. Anthony to show me where to look. I searched in the area that was constantly coming in my head and found the key. My gratitude to St. Anthony for helping me. Sorry for not publishing this earlier." -J.F.

Many people, perhaps most, will say these are all little coincidences, chance happenings. But when they happen to you personally, you know they aren't just a coincidence, you can tell the difference. So, say this popular prayer to St. Anthony the next time you can't find something: 'Good St. Anthony look around, something's lost and must be found'. And then, when you find what you were looking for, don't forget to say a little prayer of thanksgiving~


St. Anthony's Email Bag - Little Answered Prayers 1

St. Anthony's Email Bag - Little Answered Prayers 2
St. Anthony's Email Bag - Little Answered Prayers 3