Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I Suddenly Remembered St. Anthony

Hi, I am from Malaysia. I had a habit of hiding important documents inside my house and I did it with my mother's passport. When she needed it urgently, as she will be making an oversea trip soon, I just could not remember where I had hidden it. For the past 2 days, we had searched almost the whole house for it without success. We intend to make a police report this morning and get a replacement copy, which is a very very tedious and time consuming process (we were worried about replacement process period). I suddenly remembered St. Anthony. So, this morning when I arrived at my office, I prayed hard to St. Anthony to help locate the passport. 15 minutes after my prayer, my office's telephone rang and it was my mother with the most wonderful piece of news ........ SHE HAS FOUND HER PASSPORT!! Where she found it, I couldn't believe it because I had searched the same place a couple of times and had just missed a small part of the location. I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling to myself. It is really a miracle and I thank St. Anthony from the bottom of my heart for helping us in our hour of desperation.

Thank you N.Z. for sharing your faith filled story of St. Anthony's assistance. Have a story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will share it with our readers on our blog.