Wednesday, August 24, 2016

St. Anthony Got Me My Job Back

I wish to share my testimony. Last year in October I left a good job for what I thought was a better job. But after 8 months in my new job, due to some unexplainable circumstances, they asked me to resign. I was devastated. I started applying for jobs but with not much luck. Also it is difficult getting a job after only holding a new job for 8 months and without a convincing story of why you left. There is a Franscian Catholic Church near my house called St. Jude. After a month of being unemployed I went for evening mass and unlike other times I sat behind where there is a statue of St. Anthony of Padua and St. Padre Pio. During mass I had a revelation that reminded me that St. Anthony has helped me find lost articles numerous time and he could also help me as I had lost my job. When I went home I went online and found your prayer to St Anthony to find a job. I started the Novena the next day. I went to the Fransican chapel for 9 days, knelt I front of the statue of St. Anthony, said the rosary followed by the prayer for employment. Shortly after the novena I got a call from the organization I had left last year, they were looking for someone 'like me' and that's how I got a job. St. Anthony got me my previous job back but a higher post and more responsibility. Thank you St Anthony!

And thank you E.K. for your story of the power of prayer, through the intercession of Good Saint Anthony~