Monday, February 13, 2017

Coincidental? Absolutely Not!!

A few years ago I prayed to Saint Anthony to lead me to where my son lost his backpack in New York City...after praying faithfully his backpack was found a few days later, and surprisingly it had not been stolen!! It was the first time I had called upon St. Anthony and I wasn't sure if it was coincidental but I was thankful just the same!!! Just recently, I called upon St. Anthony again after I lost a sentimental piece of jewelry my husband bought me 30 years ago. I had been searching for it for weeks...I had taken the piece to a jeweler because I was going to have it repaired, and during all of the holiday hustle and bustle I had misplaced it and thought I had accidentally thrown it out or dropped it...I had searched and searched and was starting to give up hope... I said the prayer to St. Anthony and later that night I had a dream of the necklace being found...but it still hadn't turned up...A few days later...still searching the same places over and over again....on (1/7/16) I found a St. Anthony prayer card with a lovely medal. I held onto the medal and said the prayer and sat silently for a moment. He immediately showed me a sign which led me to where the jewelry might be...I looked in that place and there it was..... Coincidental? Absolutely NOT!! I am convinced Prayer and Faith WORK!! Thank you St. Anthony ❤️
Devoted Dee

Thank you D.B. for your stories of St. Anthony's help in your searches. Have a story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog~