Thursday, August 24, 2017

My Mother Always Said A Prayer

Recently I sorted out our family mementos, etc., following the deaths of my parents a few years ago. One diary of my mothers was set aside to to be made into a bundle with other related items. When these other items were ready I could not remember where I had put her diary. I made a thorough search and remembered my mother always said a prayer to St. Anthony when she misplaced something and always said thank you when the item was found.
I said my prayer and within a minute or two found the diary again where it was in safe keeping, my thanks went to St.Anthony. This was a simple but precious item of which led to valuable insights into my mothers childhood which would have been lost to present and future generations. Sincerely, G.

Thank you G.W. for your story of St. Anthony's help. Have a story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog~