Friday, September 21, 2018

An Unlikely Location

For several days my husband looked for the key ring with several keys for our boat. Today I joined in the search, re-checking places he had already looked. I checked a number of other unlikely places to no avail. After about a half an hour of looking I thought of the miracles of St. Anthony and started praying as I searched for the keys. Within minutes St. Anthony led me to an unlikely location and there they were. I truly believe in the miracles of God through the intercession of the saints. Thank you St. Anthony!

And thank you blog reader S.S. for your story of St. Anthony's help in finding your lost keys. This is a common way St. Anthony helps those who pray for his intercession - a prayer is said to him while looking for something lost, and then the next thing you know you feel compelled to sometimes the most unlikely locations to find it. Have a St. Anthony story of your own to share with our readers? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog~