Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I Will Not Lose Faith

Yesterday I lost a beloved Saint Michael medal, I was almost sick over it, I did not sleep well. This morning I prayed a serious heartfelt prayer to Saint Anthony to help me find it. I found the medal in the yard within 5 minutes. I was astounded but overwhelmed with gratitude. In my prayer I said if it is God's will that I not have this medal I will understand and I will not lose faith. Thanks be to God and to Saint Anthony.

Thank you M.L. for your heartfelt story of trust in St. Anthony's assistance, and in God's Holy Will. In a time when there appears to be many things that can cause one to loose faith, St. Anthony is there as a friend to intercede for us, to help us on the way to finding and keeping our faith in God and Holy Mother Church~