Monday, September 19, 2011

St. Anthony In A Dream

I am Greek Orthodox and had a dream four weeks ago. Two nuns brought me to a green garden. One nun spoke to me the word "Padua." She pointed to a double-tiered tomb with lit candelabra on top. As the other nun pushed aside the lid, there was revealed the reposed body of a monk. While I never saw his face, I had a feeling it was St. Anthony. The next day I went to the Web sites about St. Anthony and to the link of his tomb. It was identical to the one in my dream. I have no idea what the message of the dream was, but a week later I was introduced to a nun with whom I shared my dream. She told me that perhaps this was God's way of telling me to deepen my faith. Since then, I have prayed to St. Anthony many times for lost objects and for help. He has never failed me.