Friday, January 6, 2012

St. Anthony - Always Willing To Help

St. Anthony is certainly a favorite on my family. He is so powerful that for the past six years my boss and her friends and family avidly pray to him to find lost items. A wedding purse with all of the couple's funds started it. Since that time every time St. Anthony responds to their prayers they donate to our church. My wife, who works for the church receives the donations without fail. My boss goes on vacations all over the globe with her husband and makes it a point to attend a Catholic church named after St. Anthony and pray. I told her that St. Anthony will convert her entire family. You see, we are devout Catholics. My boss and her family are devout Buddhists. St. Anthony is so powerful, I have no doubt my prediction will come true.

For more wonderful stories of Saint Anthony's assistance in people's lives, click here to visit the main page of our blog.