Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Was So Amazed

The following email is from a reader in the Philippines:

I am sharing an answered prayer a long time ago and two again recently.
7 years ago the strap of my sandal shoes was missing. I looked everywhere yet I couldn't find it. I have read in my novena booklet that St. Anthony is the patron of lost things. Silently, I asked St. Anthony to help me find it. After a few days I went inside the kitchen and I just found it on the floor. I was so amazed. I never thought I'd find it again.

My cellphone's sim card had been missing. I know it fell somewhere near the chair where I sat. I looked and lifted things around me and even swept the floor. I couldn't find it. Then one day I was wiping dust in the chair, when I lifted it I found it underneath. I swept the floor on that side before but did not find it. Now that's a miracle.

Today June 4, 2013 is the start of the Novena to St Anthony - I was looking again for my Sim card which I placed inside the pocket of my walking shorts. I couldn't find it. I asked St. Anthony to help me. Later in the afternoon, for the second time, I checked the pockets of my walking shorts. There it was! Wow, St. Anthony never fails in helping me find lost articles.
I always say a Novena to St. Anthony every Tuesday. Thanks, and may the website of St. Anthony help many people in need.

Thank you J.M. for your faith-filled stories. Do you have a story of St. Anthony's assistance in your life to share? Email it to us and we will post your story on our St. Anthony blog too~