Saturday, August 31, 2013

I Said A Prayer To St. Anthony Follow Up

You posted my story on August 17, 2013. This is an update to that story about my 18 year old granddaughter and Saint Anthony finding her wallet and reminding me to put the prayer in the newspaper by letting me find a medal of St. Anthony on my patio. It is now August 28, 2013 and I still have not had a chance to publish the thank you prayer in the newspaper. St. Anthony has contacted me again two more times to remind me to publish the prayer. Yesterday I was looking for a key chain in my cabinet where I keep unused key chains, and the one that was on top was a key chain that had a beautiful glass colored medal of St. Anthony that I had put away years ago. It was miraculously at the front of the cabinet. Then today when I was driving down a main street in my town, I passed a brand new market, with the name of SAN ANTONY MARKET, Spanish and American products. I was so overtaken that I had to get out of the car and take a picture of the sign. When I did so, I realized that the store was across the street from the local Journal Newspaper office. So needless to say the prayer will be published in the Journal next Wednesday.
P.M.J.

Have a prayer answered through the intersession of Good St. Anthony to share? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog~