Tuesday, October 31, 2017

I Could Hardly Speak

After being out all afternoon I came home and went to remove my jewelry. I realized the ring my grandmother gave me was missing. My husband and I searched my car and outside our home. I called the places we had been asking if my ring had been found. It had not been. I prayed that night to St Jude to help me find it. The next day we went over the car etc. still no ring. That night I told a friend about my loss. She told me to pray to St Anthony. I did. The next day I thought try searching again. I went back to my car and finally went to the truck. I searched the same way I had done for 2 days. At the very last place I lifted a bag and there was my ring. I could hardly speak. When I could, I finally was able to say to my husband that I found it where we had searched twice before. It was a miracle. Thank you St Anthony.

Thank you A.B. for your beautiful story of St. Anthony's miraculous intervention in finding your beloved ring. Have a story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog~