Saturday, October 14, 2017

Just As I Was Giving Up

Good Morning and God Bless,
I need to share my early morning prayer to Saint Anthony with you. As I was taking our dog for his very early walk this morning, (my husband usually does the early walk, but is in severe back pain) I got my keys and proceeded to go to the nearest field that we usually go to.. Being very tired, we walked around the field with lots of trees and once done, proceeded to go home. I then noticed that my keys were missing from my jacket pocket.. Off I go to look all over.. No luck. I took the dog home (had to buzz a gracious neighbor to open the security door to the apartment), and after taking the dog in, went back to the large field.. I then prayed to Saint Anthony, and after searching every place I could think that me and our dog walked, said the prayer again and proceeded to go home.. Then.... there they were.. My keys in the grass.. I picked them up and gave thanks to Saint Anthony🙏.. Just as I was giving up, (had to get ready for church) there they were.. So surreal .. I held those keys and still couldn't believe I had them in my hands.. The field is huge.. The feeling was like the cliche finding a needle in a haystack..God Bless you Saint Anthony 🙏

Thank you S.H. for your story of St. Anthony's help in your life. Have a story of your own to share on our blog? Email it to us and we will post it for our readers to enjoy and be inspired by~