Wednesday, April 10, 2013

St. Anthony Found My Brother A Job

We just received this encouraging email from one of our readers - thank you S.A. for sharing your story of prayers for employment answered through the intersession of Good Saint Anthony~

I have been praying to Saint Anthony to find my brother a job. He has been out of a job for months and his situation was becoming desperate. He has 2 young children and there was not enough money coming in. I have been praying to Saint Anthony and requesting prayers on his behalf on this blog. Today, my prayers were answered. St. Anthony found my brother a job. Words can not express my relief and gratitude. St. Anthony never let's me down.

Are you or a loved one having trouble finding work? Click here for the Prayer To St. Anthony To Find Employment.