Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Something Divine At Work

I discovered my wedding ring gone from my finger and assumed it was in a friends pool or in the tomato garden where I had been picking tomatoes. I looked everywhere and went through the entire garden and where I had been weeding unsuccessfully, and was wandering through the house thinking about it. I had been told about the Patron Saint of Lost Things, and prayed while searching. Then I remembered my co-worker saying she had lost a ring in her bed, so I went and pulled down the covers and there it was plain as day. I had made the bed that morning without noticing anything, and slept on the ring all night. None of it made any sense at all, and that was when I began to suspect something divine at work.

Thank you M.O. for your great story of St. Anthony, the Patron Saint of Lost Things, coming to your assistance. Have a St. Anthony story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog~