Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thank God For Having Saint Anthony

Today was the second day I and my wife and son were looking for my wallet/card holder. I know it is a small thing, but it carried my Social Security card, drivers license, my medical card, veteran ID medical card, police ID card, ATM card, and my credit union card, along with various store discount cards... We looked in my car from trunk to the front twice, nothing. We went throughout the house twice, all three of us, nothing. I continued to look in different places in the house..nothing. This morning, after looking for the third time in a little drawer on my head board, there it was! !!!! Thank you Saint Anthony, you saved me weeks ordering and worrying. Thank God for having Saint Anthony.

Thank you R.M. for your grateful account of St. Anthony's help in the search for your wallet.