Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I Know In My Heart It Was St. Anthony

My daughter was going to be traveling out of the country in about 10 days. I could not find our passports. I tore the house apart, drawers, closets etc. I had been searching on and off for weeks. I called my daughter at school (she is in college in another state) to tell her that I couldn't find them. I made an appointment for her to go to the nearest passport office to get a replacement which was 2 hours from her school. I had been praying to St. Anthony for several days. My daughter decided to come home to help me look. I insisted that if it's here I'll find it. Low and behold she found them! They were in my closet in a place I never would have looked. She said she just had a feeling that she needed to come home to look for them. I know in my heart it was St. Anthony that sent her home. We are eternally grateful to St. Anthony! I have been saying prayers of thanksgiving all day. While she was home she was able to visit a very dear friend that is has cancer and is not expected to live much longer, so in addition to finding our lost passports she was able to bring some cheer to a dear friend.

Thank you E.K. for your story of trust in St. Anthony~ If you have a St. Anthony story to share, email it to us and we will post it on our blog for other readers to be inspired by.