Thursday, February 26, 2015

I Believe Deep In My Heart

St. Anthony is indeed a miraculous worker. I traveled to Holland with my family in the Summer, on my way back at the train station my daughter who was holding my handbag mistakenly left it at the station. When we realized what happened and went back to the place, the bag had disappeared. In the bag was my new iPad mini, house keys and some other things. A few days later I remembered St. Anthony was the patron of lost properties, so I prayed for days and handed everything over to him. To my greatest surprise a month later I got a call from a guy who claimed to be in possession of my bag with everything intact. I believe deep in my heart St. Anthony is a true Saint.

Thank you I.F. for your story of trust in Good St. Anthony's intersession~ Have a story of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog.