Monday, February 20, 2012

Another Passport Found

Now, I normally use my passport for all ID-related things, on account of not driving. I always keep it in my purse, but one day I couldn’t find it. So, I had a slight panic moment but managed to recover and have a lovely evening, reminding myself that I had recently taken a bunch of things out of my purse, and probably inadvertently removed the passport. I did notice that I had misplaced my work ID as well, but since I needed to use that to get into my office after eating lunch, I am pretty sure I just left it on my desk. I got home and looked around. Note, I will say it now, the first place I checked was in my backpack that I use to lug my laptop around. I put away a whole bunch of things that was in piles around my apartment. No luck. I called my mom. She looked around on the coffee table where I usually leave my purse at her house. No luck. So I walked over to the grocery store and the little Chinese take out place I’ve been eating at recently. No luck. On the way home, I started chanting the St. Anthony Prayer: 'Dear St. Anthony, please come round, something is lost that cannot be found. If you find it, please bring it to me, and I’ll be happy as can be.' I walked in the door. I looked around a bit more. I reached inside my backpack one. more. time. And pulled out my passport. YEP, ST. ANTHONY.

Like to share your own St. Anthony story with our readers? Email it to us and we will post it on our blog~