Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Listened To St. Anthony

My son lost his watch in his bedroom. It was very new and very special to him. After two days of telling him to keep looking, knowing that he never looks properly, I finally started to get worried about it and started looking myself. I also couldn't find it in his bedroom where he last saw it. So I asked St Anthony to pop into my head where I should look for it, and immediately the thought came to look in the small trash can in his bedroom. Then I said to myself, there's no way it's in the trash, and I kept looking in other places without success. So I finally gave in and decided to listen to St Anthony's thought and looked in the trash can, and there it was, in the trash. So, my advice is, just talk with St. Anthony like a friend, which of course he is.

Have a story of St. Anthony's help in your own life? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog~