Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Everyday Miracle Worker

For me St.Anthony is an everyday miracle worker. I seek his help almost everyday and he has responded unceasingly every time to my most trivial needs. Today in the morning I missed my school bus (I work as a teacher) and I had no cash to call a cab. Being a Tuesday I knew St. Antony would come to my help. I waited patiently, and then another bus passed through that way, which I boarded. When I got in, the other teachers present in the bus told me the driver never does take that route but it so happened seeing less traffic he diverted the bus to the road I happened to be on. Just a minor incident to show how my saint helps me every time, everyday, unfailingly. Yes, miracles happen everyday. Just believe and keep the faith.

Have a story of St. Anthony's assistance of your own to share? Email it to us and we will post it on the blog to inspire others to ask for his assistance too~