Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lost Diamond Earrings Found

You guys, I kid you not, prayer for St. Anthony's help worked for me!! A few weeks ago, a friend posted on a blog saying that she had lost her wedding rings. Well, someone told her to pray to St. Anthony. Now I’m thinking, pray to St. Anthony? Long story short, I lost a pair of diamond earrings months before. They were some earrings that my husband gave to me as a wedding gift. I was heart broken because they were no where to be found. Well, of course, I googled St. Anthony and I found that St. Anthony is the Patron Saint of Lost and Found. Needless to say, I prayed the St. Anthony prayer, and I kid you not, about 2 weeks later, (last tuesday to be exact) I found my earrings!! They had been missing 8 whole months!! For some reason, I felt the need to clean up my shoe pile, so I went and bought a shoe rack. While I was sorting thru my shoes, the earrings fell out of one of my sneakers!! And they were hooked together! I was blown away!! So thank you, St. Anthony!!

Ygnacia's note: Tuesday is the day normally associated with St. Anthony.