Thursday, December 22, 2011

St. Anthony's Help X 2

Since very young, my mother had told me that St.Anthony was very miraculous. When I was giving birth to my second child, I prayed for his intercession to ease the delivery. My contractions seemed less painful and faster. In no time I had my beautiful baby Valerie.

The second miracle, I had lost my wallet and I had asked the neighbors if they saw it. No sooner had I come from the grocery store, as I knelt to light the candle and start to pray, there was a loud banging on my door. My neighbor said, "your wallet has been found!" One of the neighborhood children had found it and gave it to his mother; she took out the small amount of money it contained and threw it in the closet, then locked it. Her children were home alone when we knocked on the door. They found the key and were able to give me back my wallet. I have a one on one with God, but when I ask someone to pray for me, I often turn to our Blessed Mother and St. Anthony. With faith I get answers. Thank you St. Anthony.